Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Electrosonic recognizes, understands, values, and promotes a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion throughout our global workforce. Understanding different points of view and experiences is what makes us successful as a company and as individuals.
We believe that a variety of talented people is the foundation for a strong, agile and competitive workforce. We are committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce where all are respected.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in all gender identities, ages, races, ethnicities, national origins, cultures, religious or political beliefs, languages, education levels, socioeconomic backgrounds, family or relationship statuses, sexual orientations, genetics, and/or abilities while continuously evolving and adapting to the needs of our employees and our business.
Electrosonic’s diversity initiatives are applicable, but not limited, to our practices and policies in recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, training, promotion and conditions of service, terminations, employee retention and hybrid work environments.
Our DE&I initiatives are incorporated into several policies that support an inclusive business practice such as:
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Electrosonic is committed to attracting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds and fostering an inclusive, environment.
- Code of Conduct – Electrosonic expects the highest ethical standards from employees and other personnel in carry out its business. Our Code of Conduct sets the standards of behavior expected of all Electrosonic employees, contractors, and consultants.
- Equal Opportunity – Electrosonic committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and strives to ensure that the work environment free from discrimination, harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- Health and Safety – Electrosonic is committed to providing a healthy working environment for all employees, contractors and visitors.
- Flexible Working – Electrosonic believes in supporting employees in maintaining a healthy work life balance by offering flexible working arrangements to accommodate varying employee needs.
- Leave Policies – Electrosonic offers several leave options to our employees to ensure they have appropriate options for taking time off work for personal matters.
Monitoring also includes assessing how the diversity, equity and inclusion, and any supporting action plan, are working in practice, reviewing them annually, and considering and taking action to address any issues.
Electrosonic further commits to:
- Fostering respect for and advancing human rights.
- Driving gender balance and increasing the number of under-represented group across our leadership.
- Managing social sustainability in a proactive way by identifying business impacts on employees, workers in the value chain, customers and local communities.
- Supporting our colleagues in prioritizing their own wellbeing and that of others.
- Cultivating a culture of inclusion for our colleagues, owners, and suppliers.
- Creating a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contribution of all staff are recognised and valued.
- Making opportunities for training, development and progress available to all staff, who will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential, so their talents and resources can be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of our organization.
Electrosonic is dedicated to building, designing, and supporting innovative technology solutions that create lasting experiences where people live, work and play.