- Location Based Entertainment Experiences
- Corporate Experiences
- Essential Business Experiences
- Technology Professional Services
- About Us
Effective design cannot take place in a vacuum. The need for a comprehensive approach is growing as more organizations strategically shift focus away from building purely trendy spaces towards ultimately delivering immersive experiences for guests, prospective customers and team members.
Acoustics play a role in almost all occupied environments and building types. After all, there is a reason why so many organizations are now trying to find ways to better use the open spaces they haphazardly embraced as hip environments.
In addition to functionality, the acoustics of the space play an instrumental role in determining the overall experience. This is true whether you are building or retrofitting a corporate workspace or a themed attraction, an effective acoustic design often requires the involvement of multiple specialists capable of not only designing with their eyes, but their ears as well.
This webinar, led by Electrosonic’s Director of Design Consulting Rob Pourciau, takes a deep dive into the key considerations when designing with acoustics in mind. Sound control, building noise control, identifying places for critical listening, background noise levels and space adjacencies are all crucial areas of consideration.
Some key discussion points include:
• Addressing how sound affects human behavior in different environments, and its interrelationship with business performance.
• Gaining an understanding of how integrated acoustic solutions can help you realize ambient and sustainable soundscapes. For example, how the proper selection of interior and exterior materials can ultimately play a role in insulating, isolating and reflecting sounds.
• How existing ‘acoustically challenged’ spaces can use sound design solutions to transform listening comfort including ways to make the open office environment work or how to better select where to place certain activities in a new facility.
Interested in learning more about how the right team of specialists can improve the results and ultimately deliver the experience you desire? With over 55 years of experience in designing and deploying audiovisual solutions, Electrosonic has the in-house expertise to help you make the most of your space and capitalize on your investment.
Alex Westerh, Demand Generation Manager at Electrosonic, is an accomplished writer on technology in business. He has worked for market-leading companies and understands the factors that shape strategic technology investment decisions. Alex has been a lead writer on multiple projects explaining the critical role of technology in business transformation.